1. Granite counters are absolutely durable. It has already been proven and tested by many homeowners around the World.
2. Granite and other types of natural rock counters are one solid piece. It’s not quiteunusual to see the edge banding on any laminate countertops peeling off.
The edge banding on one home owner was coming off the top of the backsplash, as well as on all the edges, creating 12 inches of it just flapping around.
Tiles, on the other hand, can share a similar look to any solid rock, though it has gaps for grout that can take up crumbs along the way.
3. Granite counters lets you install an undermount sink. This type of sinks cannot be mounted over plywood,since plywood can cause a lot of water damage.
Undermount sinks inhibit water from soaking around the edges of the sink, therefore, inhibiting any damages with the caulk and countertop. Also, they give off a crisp, clean look to just about every kitchen setting.
4. Granite counters are completely outstanding. When people walk into your kitchen area, they will immediately notice your granite worktops. This is particularly great if you are to sell your home in the future, as it is the perfect way to attract and catcha lot of prospective buyers.
5. Their durability and exquisiteness, contribute well to the resale value of your property. If you notice ‘kitchen granite countertops’ itemized on a home ad, you know that those owners cared about the look, appeal and maintenance of their home.
The Marble Store specializes in designing and manufacturing the finest quality worktops for their UK consumers. Over 16 years of experience in responding to the unique needs of the stone industry made them one of the grand producers of granite worktops in the country. Now, with the trust of most consumers, they are now able to produce different edge details and finishes that will make most homeowners fall in love with their creations.